Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friendsssssss

what meaning is FRIEND..
i really can't to understand..
FRIEND?
GOOD FRIEND?
BEST FRIEND?
INTIMATE FRIEND?
wat kind of friend i had?
all?
sometimes,
i really treat all of my friends as my family,
i care them,
when i moody,i will tell them all my mind,
but just tell those my intimate friends n sistersss =)
i treasure every chances we can meet up,
i treasure all of my friends,
my 5sc3 classmate,
my sisters,
my good friends,
and those i know .
friends can be forever..
i hope that our friendship will not the end..
well...
moody today..
haiz..
i think..
i really cant to treat someone good..
useless..
must be fair..
FAIR
FAIR
FAIR
treat good friends also must fair..
friend,
do u know,
sometimes i also will tired..

15 comments:

  1. neh~ ur good frez at here leh =) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. [cloud0902 ] hehe..u wanna be my good friend?^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur lover+good fren+sister here~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. what's wrong with you?
    cheer up,girl..
    don worried about you'll apart with your friends,
    cause you'll meet different friends at your new learning environment..
    cheers..^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah 慧君 is right~

    it's time to make new friends~
    in a new environment xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. [hui~] ya..my best sister =)


    [huiching慧君 ]ya..will know new friends..but sure will miss u all also T.T


    [Jamesie ]hope that i can adapt..

    ReplyDelete
  7. 别这样sad啦~~~
    cheers up~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. 这样客气干吗呀???
    哈哈哈哈~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. 看你这样客气怪怪的~~~哈哈哈哈~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. [TJY] ur means is i always very rude lor=.=

    ReplyDelete
  11. 那是你自己说的哦~~~

    哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. [timtan] ur meaning is like this mah= =

    ReplyDelete
  13. 你认为就是了咯~~
    哈哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete