Saturday, April 25, 2009

Substantial days

I'm late to post up yesterday's article
yesterday,I'm very happy..
since i had went out wif all my sistersss,n 5SC3 classmates =)
i woke up pretty early in the morning yesterday,
since my mummy wake me up-.-
actually already 11am,but for me,is quite early..
after bath,i went my sis's school to fetched her,
erm..around 1pm,
my mum fetch me to CS,
when i reached there,
qing,fong n pei already at there,
after pei done her'stuff,
we went to ate,
the rice burger,actually i dint eat,
hehe,
after that,we take a look at boshini shop,n etude house..
i bought some make up remover..
around 3:30pm,
we take cab to go huihui's shop ,
erm,after that,
we went to the restaurant name's xian dai qi shi lu at sentosa,
huihui,hong qing,pei pei,mei fong n i,
5 of us chit-chat at there while waiting other else ..
wenya n chong yeng also arrived..
we ordered steamboat again XD
after we start to eating,
ming fang n hui ching also arrived le,
we ate the steamboat 4pm until 6pm..
oh ya
after 6pm
we start to take a photo..
quite alot picture we snapped..
let the picture do talking =D

celine n hong qing^^
38 us XD

where are we looking for?


wry face

just tested the camera XD



finally,the group photo =)...but less ping wei T.T

after took pictures,
we accompany huihui went to the store,
then ming fang,hong qing,mei fong,peipei n i ,

we went CS again XD....

i bought a pair of shoes ^^
around 9pm,
i take cab again,i went sri tebrau hawker centre meet wif 5sc3 classmates ^^
then we went sentosa there to sang k..


but..
around 11pm..
i hav to back home,cause my daddy will scold me T.T
11am for my family,is quite late le.
today,i'm quite happy ^^
but after i back home,i cried in the car T.T
sob sob,i'm too early to back home,miss u all..
nvm,hope that we can meet again =)


thanks for all my friends^^

6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow

    一群人一起很好玩哦...

    11am回家????

    ReplyDelete
  2. 别哭啦~~
    以后一定有机会的啊。。。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 别难过...
    友谊不会因为离别而结束。
    你要保重身体,
    以后在陌生的地方,千万不要那么晚才回家。
    饿了要吃饭,累了就要休息,
    相信你会找到更好更爱你、照顾你的好朋友。
    要平安健康噢
    bon voyage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [黑皮 ]hahaha..wrote wrong lar..

    [timtan]yaya..i will always back jb find them de..hehe

    [huiching]enen^^..u all also must take care oh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 所以你要在那里好好加油了哦~~
    早点读完就可以下来了。。。
    哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. [timtan] hope tat i wont retake = =

    ReplyDelete