Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May I love you?















Since sem break started,
i am lazy to blogging xD
Today was Wednesday ady,
4 more days then reopen school again =[
2 weeks,
really not enough for me =]
i want more and more time to accompany my family and meet with my friends ♥

Felt happy coz pass my exam =]
Although that was not a perfect result,
but i already felt satisfaction ♫
I knew that what i disburse, and what will i got it =]

Today went to do the passport,
7.30am then woke up le =.=
Actually, i want to do on Thursday,
but my mum dunno about that,
so just wake me up,
since already woke up,then just went there to do it -.-
8.30am till 12.45pm~!
Actually,should says that was very fast?
=.=

Today,
sudden recall an old's song,
MAY I LOVE YOU?
blogging while listening this song =)


1 comment:

  1. fast ald le..before afternoon do passport..

    when go singapore?

    ^^

    ReplyDelete