Saturday, May 22, 2010

Uninteresting


















Start to think that my life is boring,
A lot of things, I find that really boring.

I seems less to smile.

Start to hate the school's thing,
want to quickly finish all the semester, quickly graduate, quickly leave here.
Although some things, some people, it is worthwhile I miss.

Again sick, suffering.
Exam is coming,
More suffering.

Recently, it seems nothing can make me happy.
At least let me laugh.

Easier angry, very headstrong,
It is the original of me.

Sometimes feel troubled, I do not know what the trouble, nerve.

Like the people sing love songs to me, I feel very comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. take it easy..^^..

    when ever u go when ever u do...
    i will be right here waiting for u..

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U still got your beloved around u so don't think that is a lonely life and that's will help u more no confident to finish your study if u still thinking u alone and be strong~ u already changed a lot because of some1 and u also must be strong because of your beloved,i know u can do that just like u changed your attitude and your smile is more cheer already
    so jia you ^_^" don't be so moody
    Happy Always Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete