Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday ♥














I wish I can =D
I wish I can back to my childhood.


I'm so excited now and wish to typing out lots of things but I got no idea what to type!
3 tests coming in next week, make me feel so excited even though that I might don't know how to answer about the test.
After the test, only leave 2 more assignments to go, then there will be our study week.
That's mean I still need to suffering for one month only that can go back my sweet home.
The third week of May ♥ JB, I will be back. =D


After Chinese New Year, I never go back home since there are lots of troublesome staff need to do and some more my home is not that near :(
So wish that I have an own helicopter that can fetch me go back home everyday week ♥ dreaming******


9/4/2011, Saturday, noon, 2.45pm now =D
I'm doing nothing and wasting my time to online, but not hardworking to study.
Finance and Retail Marketing, here I come =D



1 comment:

  1. when u birthday u give u a helicopter as a gift la xD

    ReplyDelete