Friday, May 27, 2011

Last semester

This week is the first week of my last semester, gonna end of my Diploma in this year.
Really hope everything can go smooth and continue my Degree Life.
Still considering where to study the Degree, mostly will be INTI since that I already been here more than 2 years.
Not much of the Uni can be consider as good, at least the environment of INTI is very good and I already get used to it everything here.


The first week is really very boring for me :(
Need to concentrate to study, start from next week! Break A Leg!


Now Now Now!
I'm so Miss My Hometown -JB :(
should says that is Miss my HOME!
Missing my Mummy, Daddy, and Sister!
June!!! wish to go back home!!
hopefully do not have any difficult Test or lots of the assignments :)


Nowadays, My temper is getting worse.
Really feel so pekcek with all of the things.
Just can't to calm down and talk gentle.
Is always thinking about the Negative side and feel that I lost a lots of the things!
I'm became so WEIRD now! :(
Less talk, once talk, will be quarrel or angry.
as people said, "Silent Is Gold."
Should be more silent all the time, once people ask, only answer.
Then won't make so many misunderstand or unhappy matter!


So boring Now!!
And really wish to spend ALL OF THE MONEY to eat eat eat!!!!!
always eat damn many snacks or meal when I'm unhappy :(
It's one of the method that can make me HAPPY!! :(
But I wish to go back Home now rather to eat lots of the cuisine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment