Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ohnana~










yeah, I know that I'm not match with the picture which is busying to work.
Tomorrow will be my 2nd day of the final exam, it's consist of 2 subjects in one day, is so suffering!
People already done their final exam and packing things to prepare to going back hometown < it's what I saw in today :(
But I still got 4 subjects to go, WTH!
I think I'm the people who exam until the last day and last hour in school, LOL.
Tuesday! argh.. still damn long time for me :(
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 5 more days la wei :(
and this Sunday is the Big Big days!!! Mother's Day, but I'm not able to attend the family gathering :(
wuhuuuuuuuu~~~~~
Stop annoying, gonna start my Retail Marketing final exam revision, good luck for me!
GOGOGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment