Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Midnight










Well, it is another midnight for me =(
edi no more time for me to study, but i still blogging now, how lazy i am~!!
I feel so sleepy now, wish to sleep more than 12 hours but cannot =(

Now only we realize that, that Account is harder than Law. OMG~!!
And the pass year question is fucking Hard okay~! What the hell~!!
How come the lecturer so cruel wor, damn dislike.
Almost 3am now, Law Law Law, less than 30 hours to let me study it edi~!!
Remedies, let me to challenge "you" but i know i can't to finish it, try my best celine~!!
Aim the chapter to memorize, coz i know that i not so understand the topic all the time,
what can i do is need to memorise all the details, sometime i also can't to believe that how stupid i am, people can understand all the things once they read through, but i only know how to memorise all, well, is ok for me, coz i used this method to study since primary one, really fucking pity, study 12-13 years, then i memorize those things 12-13 years, cham~!!
But now i have a blank mind, dun blank pls~!!
LAW ~! pls come my mind until this Thursday 4pm ~!! pls~!!

Let's continue to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment