Friday, July 2, 2010

Unsound Mind




















She is damn cute xD
My cousin's baby, just 1 yrs old ++..and she is a half-breed baby =)
Malaysia mix with Korea..Definitely super cute .. =)

Btw, not in mood now actually,
never get so low marks before, for my assignment,
although that was more than half, but is quite low low low for me~! =(
How sad i am..once i saw the marks, i almost to become unsound mind edi.
tried to did it well, but the marks was let me disappointed..
I tot at least can get 14/20 for this Law assignment..
We never get so low marks lar, Miss =(
Hope can score higher marks in the final exam,
2 more weeks to go..let me to relax first xD


Today saw lots of people graduated,
so envious =)
Their parents came Inti with the smiling face =)



No comments:

Post a Comment