Sunday, July 11, 2010

Final Exam




















Ming Cai is cute, all the time =]


Today is Sunday, should says is the last one day for the study week.
Well, i still not yet to get ready for my final exam.
3 more days to go, Thursday is my final exam, it is the first day for my final exam, and also the last day =)
Since i exam the 2 subject in one day, 8am and 2pm. bless me okay.
Law really making me insane, so much things to study, study more then i will forget more, how shit i am~!! study one hour, fall asleep half an hour, how to concentrate to study if i keep fall asleep although i am not sleepy =.=
wake up wake up~! Law Law Law, i can't waste too much time for "you" because i still haven start to do the account revision =(
I can't to look forward the coursework marks anymore, should study as much as i can,
but i still online-ing now -.- .Well, too bored edi~! Must online awhile to vent all the things only can i continue, but i know this is an excuse that i always used.

Now what i looking forward is Thursday 4pm~!!
After that i can shout for you all~!!
Hooray~Hooray~!!
but not now.
I know i only will blogging when i feel damn boring and blank brain,
it is because i like to talking to myself all the time, weird? MAYBE~!

ZOMBIES ZOMBIES~!
keep playing this game while i felt bored.

Rose,ROse,rOSE,
so nice and beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment