Friday, July 23, 2010

I am who i am




















Holiday-ing, Friday, almost finished half of the holidays =[
2 weeks, quite short actually, nothing much i can do, then need to back to Inti le.

Did I need to change? i mean out look =]
thinking whether want to dye my hair, or just leave it, maintain this black colour?
confusing, haha, never dye my hair before, just consider it =]
Argh... my hair make me vexed, too messy, made me not in mood all the time.

Result, haven out =[ worrying.. heard somebody said that, the result will be come out on today,
but never see it, hope can get a good result as i wish =]

Nothing to do in today, just keep watching Hongkong drama till evening,
eat eat eat..watch watch watch.. this is my holidays planning =]
always like this..

July now~! August coming..time passed so fast.. almost end of the year 2010.
waiting for the October xD

No comments:

Post a Comment