Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Again Tired =(

Feel so sleepy now ..
but can't to slp now..
need to do math revision later T.T
Tmr hav a math test 2..
that is my last one test in this sem ^^

------------------------------------------

Actually,
1 more week later, then we also need to start our final exam,
but seems like everyone in the enjoying mode =.=

------------------------------------------------

I worrying about my result =(
I know i didn't did well in this semester,
let me fight in the last one week.


------------------------------------------

Something that,
i felt funny, i felt that was sarcasm.
Do not care about other people's irony,
as long as i understand what am i doing,
no need to think that i did wrong.

------------------------------------

2 more weeks to go =)
i looking forward for my semester break.
i won't waste the time to do those rubbish things =)




1 comment:

  1. cheer up !! lady , everything will going well to you , just be patient and just try your best..if tired then take a rest ..good luck for you ^^

    ReplyDelete