Thursday, April 22, 2010

=[















Actually,
i no mood to study at all =[
Night is my study hour,
good to memorize things,
but how can i facing my laptop at this "GOLD TIME" =x

----------------------------------------------------

Next Tuesday, my 1st final exam in this semester,
Account, well....
i haven start to do revision for my account,
hope that it won't get a sucks result =[
Human relations..really fucking many things need to memorize,
The tips=no tips..
need to study almost entire chapter,
HR=10 Chapters?
ECO=12 Chapters?
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Now only i realize that,
only the first semester got TIPS to study..
Now we need to study the SHIT..
I am feel so HELPLESS now..
Nobody can help me if i do not start to study now =[
blogging blogging blogging,
if my Business Writing can choose one of the question to do the blogging,
sure i will choose it=.=
argh..
actually..nothing i can write now..
Just simply typing here..dun wan to study=.=
I know i wasting time now =x

----------------------------------------------

Feel wan to singing now..=D
argh..
I envious those people who are very pro in study~!!!
Some of them can keep playing everyday,
but score the awesome result, envy =[
Maybe when they are hardworking to studying,i din't see that,
but i still very admire them =]
I admire those clever's people =]

2 comments:

  1. dont feel like so helpless~ and dont try to admire ppl maybe those ppl also got studying very hard too just u dont saw they studying in front of u~ and dont be so sadless~ cos that should be alot of thing u can do~ as long as u try your best b4 can de~and if u thinking u waste the time~ try to think it on positive dont be keep it on yourself only try to find some1 to tell it and maybe it will help u alot on that~ just do your best can de~ All the Best~Good Luck~Wish u Get your score well~ Gambateh~ Jiayou~

    ReplyDelete
  2. [unknow] thanks for ur concern =]..i will try my best to do all i can..bless u too =)

    ReplyDelete