Friday, April 23, 2010

Long long time ago.....=]




















=)
Do u feel happy now? =)
How can a person keep be happy every moment? =)
i know that sometime i have a fake smile xD
=]
My room full of flowers~!!
but not mine lar xD
Elaine's flowers..so nice ^^
but fake flower is better coz it wont stink xD
flowers flowers^^
If there have 50 flowers with different colours,
how u think? nice?
xD
i think it will very weird..=x
hehe..=]

Flowers..
Let me recall the past
The first flowers that i have had received was Form3 i think xD
when Valentine's Day ^^
That was ONE flower that i still remembered =]
haha =]
The second time i received the flowers was Valentine's Day as well ^^
That time was a bunch =]
Still keep in my room..my table xD
fake flower...
so..
it wont stink xD
Moment..❤
=]
Let me recalling all of the old's stories..

BUT
i feel happiness now ❤
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment